I have wanted to get an Owlab Spring keyboard for a while now.
Now I just have to find the perfect keycaps and switches to match it.
Currently, I’m using NPKC gradient PBT Doubleshot side-lit keycaps from Drop.com and TTC Bluish White switches. I don’t mind the switches on this board, but I don’t actually have enough of them, so I’m also using the Tecsee Ice Candy in the number row.
Woah, this was so good.
- I finally caught COVID a couple of weeks back. It completely laid me out for two weeks. Even light exercise gets me gasping for air now. Let’s hope I get over it soon.
- On the other hand, I managed to get through ten audiobooks during that time…
- Andrew and I are engrossed in Ensemble Stars Music. If you’re into beat/rhythm games I highly recommend this one.
- Good Sudoku+ is still my go to when I want to spend a few minutes crunching numbers. This one is on Apple Arcade so it doesn’t have any annoying ads.
- Recently bought the board game/card game/deck builder Hardback. It’s as if Scrabble and Ascension got together and made a baby. Andrew and I liked it so much we’re playing it on iOS too
- I’m still loving Starforged and would highly recommend it to anyone who likes TTRPG.
What I am watching 📺
- Ah, so many K-drama and C-drama… some of them of dubious quality…
- For something different, I would suggest watching John Mulaney: The Comeback Kid. Stand-up comedy on Netflix is pretty good.
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers.
To reach my step goal, I’ll most likely be on the treadmill for every Team meeting for the next month.
Any donation welcome! 🚶🏻♀️🚶🏻♀️🚶🏻♀️
Watched on Sunday July 10, 2022.
Not my only dice, but my latest sets…