What I am up to as of… 21 September 2022
- I finally caught COVID a couple of weeks back. It completely laid me out for two weeks. Even light exercise gets me gasping for air now. Let’s hope I get over it soon.
- On the other hand, I managed to get through ten audiobooks during that time…
- Andrew and I are engrossed in Ensemble Stars Music. If you’re into beat/rhythm games I highly recommend this one.
- Good Sudoku+ is still my go to when I want to spend a few minutes crunching numbers. This one is on Apple Arcade so it doesn’t have any annoying ads.
- Recently bought the board game/card game/deck builder Hardback. It’s as if Scrabble and Ascension got together and made a baby. Andrew and I liked it so much we’re playing it on iOS too
- I’m still loving Starforged and would highly recommend it to anyone who likes TTRPG.
What I am watching 📺
- Ah, so many K-drama and C-drama… some of them of dubious quality…
- For something different, I would suggest watching John Mulaney: The Comeback Kid. Stand-up comedy on Netflix is pretty good.
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers.